Conventional Hydraulic Press Brake 160T
- The Conventional Hydraulic Press Brake ram is down stroke type; two cylinders transfer bending force;
- The bending beam / ram is with High wear-resistant polymer guide. It will make ram move smooth and accurate bending;
- Two side cylinders are hydraulic-mechanic synchronized. Solid torsion bar will make bending under good parallelism and bending accurate;
- Hydraulic cylinder has built-in mechanic stop. Two cylinders mechanic stops are synchronized by synchro-shaft and gear system. It will make cylinders work at same bending depth;
- Our engineer designed Conventional Hydraulic Press Brake machine open height, throat depth and cylinder stroke according to general sheet metal fabrication. Which is our standard machine parameters listed. We also can make according to customer special requirements;
- At side of machine, remote hydraulic pressure gauge and adjust handle will make machine bending pressure adjust more easy.
- Electric and hydraulic systems are with internal overload protection;
- At side of machine, stroke adjustment structure will control ram top stop position, approaching to working speed change point. Ram working will have fast down, working, holding and return.
- Hydraulic system is with low noise accurate gear pump, compact hydraulic valve block. Which will make machine easy hydraulic maintenance.
- High quality plate welded structure; with vibration stress released will make machine high rigidity and long working life.
- Movable foot switch with protection and emergency stop;
- Welded back gauge beam has high rigidity and accuracy; we also can supply nice looking aluminum back gauge; two adjustable stop fingers;
- Standard machine is with two front support arms; The arms are mounted in T-slot of working table, vertical-horizontal adjustable. The arms are with ruler and stopper for simple bending option;
- Standard hydraulic punch and multi-V bottom die is equipped;
- Conventional Hydraulic Press Brake Oil tank is with level and temperature indicator.
|Distance between holes(mm)
|Depth of throat(mm)
|Ram Stroke (mm)
|Max open height(mm)
|Ram Speed (mm/s)
|Volume of Oil Tank (L)
|Overall dimension(L×W×H mm)